Whats ur Presidential election prediction

This is what, the 10th thread? %| That’s why I wouldn’t make a good moderator - this thread would already be locked and burnt.

60??? WTF is the point when it’s pretty obvious that Bush or Kerry will win? It’s all about publicity. I bet a large percentage of the American population don’t even know who the other 58 are. What a farce.

Hehe, I vote Carnivore for president. Kinda highlights the point I made in the last thread about this - “Americans just can’t get enough of themselves”. There was some disagreement which I expected, but still the threads keep coming. All we can do is sit back and listen to them garble on with the same opinions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and (bored yet?) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and (how about now?) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (not even now?) and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I made a mistake before though. I said the threads would go “who would you vote for” then “who did you vote for” and finally “who do you think should have won”. I should have foreseen the ‘who do you think will win thread’ %|.

That reminds me, how old is everyone?

Your avatar says otherwise.

Your avatar says otherwise.[/quote]

Try reading the signature.

Bush and Kerry are the main ones, plus I don’t think this poll is of any use, you look at this and this is going to be an extremely tight race.

Hey, even my grandfather’s on that list – cool!

-Obiwan

Bush rocks. I dont think aborition is right. Why dont they try adoption?Plus Bush is a born again christian and believes his religoin should be in his public life unlike Kerry who talks about being Chalithic, but he thinks it shouldnt be in his public life.Plus Kerry believes its the wrong war at the wrong time, why do we need a president that doesnt believe in a war we’re in. Thats why Bush rocks. :smiley: 8) :Z

Are you, by any chance, from Kansas too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

Great idea! I’m sure you intend to adopt, right? Statistically, wrong, and I would say “good try” but really it isn’t, because you think it should be someone elses problem and you haven’t even thought about how you should come into the equation to support your views (besides being a loudmouth). I’m going to adopt, not because I don’t believe in abortion, but because I know that people are just too ignorant to keep it in their pants sometimes and there are waaaay too many people here (on Earth) already.

Well in taht argument there is one fact and no opinions. I am a christian too except there is a thing called “Seperation of Church and State”, its in the Constitution pal. And another thing christians arent supposed to “flaunt”. Its called humility. One thing that bush lacks in his christianity. Also most atheist these days act more like Christians than christians do. Its a sad thing but its true. So in that arguement bush is in the wrong, he isnt following the constitution.

Isn’t Camejo Nader’s running mate?

/d_m

narrowed it down to the main 2. 4 days till election. Who will win… The fate of the free world is in your hands… will it be the southern twang texan or the clear speaking easterner. (no offense southerners)[/quote]

[/quote]
As I was saying it will be close, even here it’s close %|

“Southern twanging texan” eh?

You little prick.

Don’t think for a second there’s a chance that Kerry is going to take Kansas, that’s about as likely as him winning in Oklahoma or even Texas. It’s those damned cowboys with their southern twangs.

Bygod, you all done gone and pissed me off now.

WOMAN, GET ME MAH LIBRAL GUN!

Since when is being liberal a crime.

PRIVATE GET ME MY RIGHT WING NUT BALL GUN!!!

I was joking about the southern twang. I lived in arkansas for 12 years so i know waht its like. i moved there from NY so i never picked up the accent. The us is a DEMOCRACY, and some ppl are DEMOCRATIC. [sarcasm] wow amazing DEMOcracy and DEMOcratic dont they look alike, what a coincedence[/sarcasm]
dont want to start a flame war just defending my side of the fence.

It’s a Democratic-Republic, actually… and for a bird to fly it needs two wings.

yeah i just hate when ppl knock demcrats. Its very unAmerican.

Don’t think for a second there’s a chance that Kerry is going to take Kansas, that’s about as likely as him winning in Oklahoma or even Texas. It’s those damned cowboys with their southern twangs.[/quote]
Kansas has been solid republican for decades. If Kerry thinks he could take us he would’ve campaigned here. But both haven’t really campaigned here because they knew who we were likely to vote for