Whats wrong with this........

picture???
http://www.michaelv.f2s.com/misc/yard.jpg
Keeping in mind that this was taken on february 15 in Palmer Alaska. This is not what my yard normally looks like in february.

Since I don’t know how your yard normally looks, I don’t quite understand the nature of the problem…

Could you explain it a little bit more???

Spyros.

Looks to me like a lack of snow. We had a farely mild winter here in Utah so I’m thinking maybe Alaska is too ? Anyway my vote is on lack of snow.
Paradox

My vote: Someone has stolen the ropes for your backyard boxing ring.

:o the ducks flew off with the lake?

No the ducks and the lake are still there. %|

Ropes are for whimps, it’s only four feet to the ground after all. %|

A normal february:
http://www.michaelv.f2s.com/misc/yard1.jpg

In a normal year the snow is to the bottom of the highest part of th deck (or the backyard boxing ring for Jamesk), or about four feet deep. So the lack of snow is as Paradox said, the difference. The temps here have been in the mid 40’s since the middle of january, normal is in the mid -30’s (really cold).

Sorry but what’s your point? here in NY last year it never got below 50, when it should have been around 30; wheather is never the same. plus, you know the record high in Alaska? 100deg!

Does there have to be a point?

What’s the friggin problem with this community nowadays? And this is the “off-topic” too - no points required! sheesh…

What’s the friggin problem with this community nowadays? And this is the “off-topic” too - no points required! sheesh…[/quote]

Soooo… what’s your point?

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :wink:

:smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: ROTFL

He, he, he, guess what…

For a couple of weeks now, Greece resembles Alaska in February!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s weird isn’t it??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Spyros.

Is this an El Nino year. I think I heard a passing reference in the news.
Down here it’s pretty much been steady in the upper 60’s and I don’t like it. Texas weathers supposed to change every 5 seconds