What's your primary language?

What’s your primary language?

Sorry, I can’t believe I forgot Italian. :frowning:

Hello!!! :smiley:

GREEK…

[text=greeklish]Opoios katalavainei auto pou grafo auti tin stigmi as mou apantisei!!![/text] :wink:

Thanks…

FRANCAIS or french for the one who dont what “francais” mean… :wink:

My primary language is gibberish.

Paradox

Usually Imbecile or Pig Latin.

ickastroofle… :-?

Martin

that would be finnish

You forgot to include the most important language! Dutch… :x

I feel deeply offended since you have not included my primary language :stuck_out_tongue:

ITALIAN

of course… (with a barely noticeable west coast inflexion - tuscany west coast I mean…)

Stefano

lojban :o

41 53 43 49 49 (ASCII)

42 49 4e 41 52 59 (BINARY)

(in hex of course, so it’s more readable)

Matt

English and “Cube” coordinates. (Think of it this way: It’s a type of coding where you take the number system Leaven discovers in “Cube,” use it, and then use the stereotypical 1=a, 2=b, 3=c, etc. code.)

Decipher this:

101-642-221-725-103-131-746 188-555-300-515-199

Now:

890-753-555-990-500-761-220-100-010-642

Finally:

993-725-197-410-189-555-624-357-546-112

And I’m not giving you the answers! Also, it’s not the prime number system Leaven discovers (how would that be able to work?), but the next one she discovers for their coordinates inside the cube.

Martian, but don’t tell anyone, otherwise someone will find out, and they’ll cancel my membership at the country club :slight_smile:

I’m the only vote :o
S68, Manuel, Ken75 where are you

Ciao

Hmm, I vote on “finish” as I’m pretty sure it stands for “finNish” :wink:

Pheeewww, i’m very new but i’m not the only ITALIAN!!!

Ciao ste!

I talk Blendarian, the homeland language of Blender, Dutch, how could you forget that one:)

WAVK

ITALIAN.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

That’s Blenderese, or is it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

When I first read that message Italian wasn’t an option :slight_smile:

So, now I know who are the other two (of you, Kino, I remembered…), and with Craving we are five…

Mmm… which is the critical mass to ask for a ‘Italian User Forum’ like the Dutch and French already there?