When doing UV Texture having more then one UV texture but not having the Image...

In 6.3 So I have a UV map on well I have found it happens to every blend file new or old. Where I have my UV map then I look into the Image Editor and I can see that image fine yet when I try to make a new UV Map and unwrap the Image I want to use for the new one is loaded but it won’t actually be visible in the Image Editer it either shows the last image or a blank image. Yet if I look at Textured mode on the Object it is taking the New UV map and putting it with the new image but that does not do me any good if I can not see where the polly’s are at on the image. Have others encountered this in the new 6.3

Update : it seemed that Images of the Type .TIFF were the problem Blender seems to still have some issues with them. I just changed them to png. Update again it still happend on a few time but not every time. Maybe it is the order I am doing it. That shouldn’t matter though. If anyone else had this problem let me know what you did to fix it. Other wise it may be a bug in 2.63