Where are these Files?

Hi People.
One little question.
Where do i find the folder on my pc in which die files below are?
Because as i was new to blender i gave every object the same material but made him single user, and now i have a very hughe list of materials i want to shorten.
I also tried t mark files in the data manager inside blender and erase it, but it’s said “unable to delete file” “cmmand failed, see console” but in the console there was nothing…

So can you help me please

Attachments

This directory is inside a Blender file, so you cannot really access it from outside. You could go through and select each object and click the little X next to the materials name, and then link them all to one material, but this would take some time.

looks like you hit shift F1 and clicked on a blend file. what you see is catagories of what you can append from that file to your currently opened file.

looks like you hit shift F1 and clicked on a blend file. what you see is catagories of what you can append from that file to your currently opened file.

I believe that he hit Shift F4 to clean up his blend, from within the same file.

I hit in the button in the “links & materials” panel in the “F9 Tab” of the Buttons window

Thanks for your help, maybe i do this single deleting for a better overview.

cheers