Where are you from?

Hey Neighbor, I’m in the state right over from you. But I don’t live in a city though.

Panamà (aka: THE HELL), chiriquì (aka: THE MOST BORED SITE IN THE EARTH) :mad:

…lol. Socker - hang in there, the rainbow’s end will at your doorstep soon.

Belgium, Brussels

A place called the Faeroe Islands (also spelled Faroe :P) I like to call it New Atlantis :RocknRoll:
Has been an autonomous province of the Kingdom of Denmark since 1948. FREEDOM! :yes:

PS: We eat sheep heads and whales :evilgrin:

Originally Germany but living currently in the US

i am from India :smiley:

Born and raised in Minnesota. Moving to Vancouver, BC in a couple of weeks though!

Louisiana.

A place I am less than fond of, mainly because many people, including those living there, cannot believe that an intelligent, educated, articulate human being capable of producing art can originate from there.

A place I am less than fond of, mainly because many people, including those living there, cannot believe that an intelligent, educated, articulate human being capable of producing art can originate from there.

really? :confused: that’s weird…

No… he’s right. That’s pretty much the stereotype we have of Louisiana. At least where I’m from it is ^^;;

hmph, stereotypes are just…unfair, really.

anyway…I wasn’t expecting this many posts in the thread :slight_smile: usually threads I start (except for the Zelda one, obviously) “die” fairly quickly, lol

I’m from Finland… =)

Here is the map of our Finland:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=suomi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.793449,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Finland&ll=65.18303,27.685547&spn=12.008245,39.506836&z=5

The Netherlands

Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, where we live in igloos 11 months out of the year.

Well, seems there are a few here that are in my general area. I live in the country near Superior, Wisconsin of the USA.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, where we live in igloos 11 months out of the year.

Not far off! We just planted our garden a couple weeks ago. And it has barely gotten to 80 degrees (Fahrenheit, 26 degrees or so Celsius) here yet. And I almost forgot, we were digging up some dirt in the aforementioned garden… and found ice. In the middle of June…

Good old Southern Cali in the united states.

I do however occassionally travel outside earth to explore the other dimensions :wink:

Ooooostraya!

(Say that with an Aussie accent, then you will get it…)

And all the usual suspects fell for another necromancer…

Our accent isn’t that bad…is it?

I’m a true blue aussie, born and bred.