Where can I find an image that won't pack ?

Hi On blender 2.59 (linux 32 bit) I am trying to pack external data into the blend file and I am getting an error that it can’t find a source path (to an image file). Is there a way to see it and delete it in the GUI? This would be similar to appending an image from another blend file. Where does it go and how do you see it? thanks

You can see Images at several places.
The most obvious is the UV-Image-Editor and the Image-Texture.
You can also deal with Images in the Display-Properties.

By the way. If the image you trying to pack is created in your scene you have to save the image to disk first.

Thanks… obviously I am new to blender. I found the image (like you suggested) in the UV-Image-Editor but it won’t delete. (I don’t understand what you mean ‘in the Display-Properties’) Anyway, It disappears when I click the X in the UV-Image-Editor but I still get the error trying to pack. When I go back to the UV-Image-Editor it is still there… So i am still stuck…

The properties window shows up after pressing n in the 3d-view.
But lets stick to the UV-Editor for now.

The number shows how often the image is used by something in the scene.
You have to look for every place the image is used and delete it there.

To delete the image hold shift when you click on the X button. Save the blend file and then reopen it.

Thanks… obviously I am new to blender. I found the image (like you suggested) in the UV-Image-Editor but it won’t delete. (I don’t understand what you mean ‘in the Display-Properties’) Anyway, It disappears when I click the X in the UV-Image-Editor but I still get the error trying to pack. When I go back to the UV-Image-Editor it is still there… So i am still stuck…

Post your blend file here http://www.pasteall.org/blend/

THANKS! The shift-X, save and re-open fixed it!