Where does your avatar come from?

Lots of imperfections, competition was nonexistant in the CG field. Modelled the head in blender and tweaked in the gimp for the color/shattering effects. Obviously abstract.

Mine comes from this thread. someone bring it back.

And I just saw the face of Nader : some people cruelty is simply limitless.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Jean[/quote]

Whitehouse website? Hope they don’t have the image copyrighted for it being with the government. :-?[/quote]

My understanding is that documents/programs and other IP produced by the government are generally put in the ‘public domain’ (but only for US citizens) as long as the information is not classified (for whatever reason.) The reasoning behind this is that we as citizens are the government and therefore we collectivley own the right to those materials/IP. A photo of Bush on the white house’s web page should be fair game.

Theres a whole lot of neat crap you can get just by requesting it. For instance you can get a lot of really neat industrial grade computer programs (some 3d) for free if your a US citizen and can prove it.

Zarf

It’s a self-portrait. Sort of. First made in F-Zero GX’s emblem editor, then modelled and rendered in Blender with post in Gimp.

-Raseri

he?? OMG I thought that was a girl. No offense but get a haircut. You look like the annoying kid from Hanson.

http://www.delafont.com/music_acts/Hanson.htm

Mullets are no laughing matter Alltaken:

http://www.thispublicaddress.com/archives/05_03/mullet.jpg

Just a piece of something I made… If I remember correctly they are raytraced metaballs reflecting a plane, each other and a white sky…

md01

I like Half-Life 2, so naturally my sig and avatar are from it at this moment.

Lots of imperfections, competition was nonexistant in the CG field. Modelled the head in blender and tweaked in the gimp for the color/shattering effects. Obviously abstract.[/quote]

Love it.

It’s a bust of Julius Caesar. Goes well with my nick:)

/
/
/
/
RAVE!
(but cleanly)

~Delta

Well, my sexy little avatar is me wearing a Whoopi Goldberg mask.
The mask was given to me by a friend who is a marketing exec at Dekka Toys, the people who make all those masks of Bush and Blair that you see.

… Hmm, now wheres that picture of the angry looking guy from Hanson…

I’m just a beginner with Blender and I’m not able to model an autoportrait of me.

So, I just take from the web the first character I though that looks a liitle bit like me, Brutus

Boiwei

Starblazers. :smiley:

My avatar is from the 80’s classic game ‘Bruce Lee’, I took the original sprite and extruded it to make it look ‘Retro-3D’ ;).

This is from a video I am making called Little Warriors.

Mine is just something I made out of boredom in about 5 minutes.

My avatar comes from my comic Lingo. The character is based off me, during senior year in high school… back before I adopted a mad-scientist hairstyle and decided I wasn’t afraid to wear my glasses. That stuff should come into the comic later, if I ever get far enough in it.

Something i did in blender a while back.

From a sketch.

a ok, looked like lego to me.

Mine is one of the first stuff i made in blender. My innitial. G.B. for Gabriel Beloin, with nice texture and subsurf ( it was cool for a start in blender). I should consider change it now. I just don’t know what to put on.