Where does your signature come from?

Mine comes from when i was on a ride in a theme park and I saw the notice “old chinese proverb say: keep hands and feet in veichel at all times”

From one of my friends, i shamelessly nicked it :smiley:

mine comes form my favorite character of Family Guy, Quagmire. i use that line all the time. :smiley:

erm %| . mine comes becaus i dont like bush.

Mine, it decends to a few years back when I first went onto going to forums a few years ago because of a program I had called gamemaker and was trying to think up of a little catchy something to use as a sig. Note the first word of the origional is in the one I have here. But changed it because I was tired of typing it and it was getting old.

1st line: a exkuse foor mi bad enlisch.
2nd line: nothing
3rd line: anti bush statement (very important with my avatar
4th line: quote from the matrix.

I got mine from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, 'twas the comedy edition and one of the questions asked them to finish the phrase “It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you…” and answer D was “Look in Leather”, so…

And before, when my signature was “What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever”, it was a quote from Comedy at Club 54.

I wrote it when people kept taking my good criticism as an insult. Eventually I just stopped criticizing almost altogether, and now I just browse.

Mine came from being annoyed… I was annoyed by answering the same questions in blender general all the time… So I decided to put the blender documentation in my sig … I doubt anyone ever clicks it …

The second line is a good one … 'bout texturing but I doubt anyone clicks it …

md01

Mine changes a lot, but at the moment, first part is my oh-so-clever pun, second part, I wonder, how did my post count get so high? I guess I’m posting a lot more than I used to.

I made mine up. The old one I had (“save a tree, eat a beaver”) I got it from a games website.

i like to talk to my groin a lot

Because Spam roasted on an open flame war tastes so good! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t remember what mine was…

EDIT: oh yes…get firefox, for your sake as much as mine.

mine is a simple ad for toxicX

go get toxicX! Now!

But i have had some anti bush stuff, and links to my projects too.

You should have this as an avatar:

http://members.cox.net/valarking/quagmire.gif

Mine is rather redundant because there’s a 50% chance that my post is about it anyway.

Just some advice from me to all you non-dutchfolk (maybe Hans Brinker pulled it off, but you could get stuck).

First usernames, then avatars, now sigs! sooner or later, it was bound to happen…

Anyway, mine is from a cool quotes website which I found once, but could never find again. Oh well… %|

Oh and I thought you were pro-bush, I wouldn’t bother with that since you enough to cry over about Kerry losing. But hey, I love Bush, I even want his phone number so I can give him my congrats :wink:

Sorry mifune, but I have to go with Kansas here in that your avatar makes you look very pro-Bush.