Where does your signature come from?

A *nix command to take down the Internet with packet-flooding. It’s a joke, son, a joke…ah, forget it…:stuck_out_tongue:

-Raseri

nice, distraction.

im not pro bush, but i was certantely not anti kerry.

sound like a pussy whipped mammas boy to me.

Alltaken :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hé, be nice to him (I’m also from the land of wooden shoes),

or I’m telling mum.

sound like a pussy whipped mammas boy to me.

Alltaken :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :P[/quote]

you dont get the joke do you?

(sago. i realy can take that kiwi. you dont have to ‘protect’ me :stuck_out_tongue: )

Mine changes alot, but the one I have now is from an awesome Half-Life 2 demo I saw.

P.S. For those who dig up this post when my sig changed, it is:

Pay attention, Mr. Freeman. I’m only going to say this once.

-gMan, Half-Life 2

Just one of my personal quotes
/
/
/
/

First usernames, then avatars, now sigs! sooner or later, it was bound to happen…

I would like to take credit for starting this and having the most legitimate question.

My signature is, and always has been, rather random quotes that I find funny and thought-provoking, or neither, which makes it all the more funny and thought-provoking.

Mmm I got sick of all those “OH I really can’t wait to see more…” blablabla :smiley: I will see it when in finished, ofcourse you can wait. I bet you forgot about the picture untill you get the automatic reply message…

This is not mine but also very “good”:
When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the f*** would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

Totally agreed. This sort of logic is really baffling. It appears as people say that from habit without actually understanding what they’re saying…

Martin

Theeth wrote

BackiZ wrote:

[quote]This is not mine but also very “good”:
When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the f*** would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

Totally agreed. This sort of logic is really baffling. It appears as people say that from habit without actually understanding what they’re saying… [/quote]

So why is it then that it’s always the last bolt that won’t undo, or the last of 10 eggs that you crack into a bowl is rotten, or the last match in the box has no head?

%<

So why is it then that it’s always the last bolt that won’t undo, or the last of 10 eggs that you crack into a bowl is rotten, or the last match in the box has no head?[/quote]
Simple. It’s the last one because everyone before you saw the item wasn’t good and left it there.

Martin

Hope that’s not an oblique reference to my mother.

%<

Eh! Unless you are valarking, you can safely assume I’m not making any joke about your mother. :wink:

Martin

You know, without the link to firefox, this looks a lot like a “safe sex” ad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which reminds me: Practice Safe Hex!
:wink:

Martin

You know, without the link to firefox, this looks a lot like a “safe sex” ad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which reminds me: Practice Safe Hex!
:wink:

Martin[/quote]

I only wrote it that way so gutter brains like most everyone here will think it’s about sex and then people who aren’t will look at it and think…protect what?

(hopefully all the little 12 year old pr0n surfer kids who use AOL and IE that spread trojans (he he he) and worms will click it and maybe get something useful out of it, thinking it’s about sex or something) :stuck_out_tongue: (yeah I know it’s stupid and I just came up with that excuse…but it’s not too bad)

(I should really shut up now)

(and stop using parentheses)

Nah, it’s ok. Don’t touch square brackets tough, z3r0 d has all rights reserved on that. :wink:

Martin

{it’s new style baby!}

|pipe things are cool too!!|

:woooooo:

;yaaaaaay;

//wiggity-wiggity-wac//

-minimalism-

uhhh, shutting up now…

As to complaining about the “it’s the last place you look statement”…

Now you’re just looking for something to bitch about. Sure, maybe you should add “think” before “look” making it something like “think to look”.
Regardless, there are plenty of weird phrases that make no sense, both in English and in French (theeth!).

Regardless, there are plenty of weird phrases that make no sense, both in Englsih and in French (theeth!).

Lorem ipsum dolar sit amet…