Where is Bao2

Hey, after all, the moderators banned him just for a week, if he really broke forum rules, and he was advised, this was fair I think.
At this point it’s up to him to stay or leave, but I would like he decides to stay.

paolo

I do not think Boa2 was a troll, just a nutty eccentric. I hope he comes back.

But I got a good laugh out of the poll
– so thanks.

the poll amuses me, Bao2 does not (I personally found him very annoying)

Maybe Bao2 will be back as Bao3

There has got to be at least a trilogy theme for this chapter of Blenderartists.org history.

I found Bao2 extremely annoying. He posted a more than a dozen off-topic threads a week. I suggested back then that we should have given him a “Bao2’s conspiracy theories” thread to clean up the board.

It may be an opinion heavily influenced by nostalgia, but I think off-topic used to be a much more interesting/fun place before.

When I stopped visiting it, it was all forums games and Bao2 shouting ‘You don’t know shit’.

Am I the only one here who feel his missing?
Yes, lately most of his posts were irrelevant and unnecessary, though he was also very useful and constructive, and he has a great sense of humor.

+1
you are not alone on this.
We were making a good duet, like the two old guys in the muppet show.
He also helped me a lot.
To call him a troll is not fair at all.

Michalis,
looking at how things are going lately on this forum, I’m seriously tempted to follow him at 3dtotal… eventually I’ll give you a whistle!

paolo

@sourvinos
I know very well what you mean.
Maybe in 3dtotal, maybe. Not a bad idea.

well i do not know bao2 very well, but he kindly helped me with a newbie question bout gpu rendering, which was not troll at all, but very kind … i miss him too, and am a little irritated by the forum lately too. when he posted in off topic, why would that be bad? is it not called off topic for that reason?

I don’t know actually about his banning, and as I told before, probably it was fair, anyway I can say that Bao has been everytime very polite and kind also when attacked, conversely I cannot say the same about some moderators and ‘untouchables’ on this forum.

paolo

Was he bashing your country every day? Every day he showed up here and took shots at My country. I have a opinion about many countries but I do not post them here. He is a troll and you all think this is OK then do not let the door hit you on the way out.

@kazinger
Please try to be more polite.
edit: no further comments

Well he bashed my country a lot too, but my country was founded on the idea that free speech is a fundamental right and that such a right must be protected and respected regardless.

He is free to bash me but not me to bash him back. I think it is.
I was being polite. I took what he said personal and it makes me very angry and I do not understand why it took so long to ban him.
I am happy he is gone.
Oh Gandaf am i not free to write this?
If I’m polite can I say what I wish?
You can trash the USA but I’m supposed to shut up and take it?
Ban me to and screw you and the horse you road in on.
Ya little puds

“Ya little puds”

Be polite my donkey

Oh absolutely. And I will defined your right to do so. That’s what Americans who take their Bill of Rights seriously do.

BTW it’s Glandalf as in prostate, not Gandalf.

Alright… this is getting ridiculous. Let’s not bash other users (whether they’re here or not)… and we certainly don’t need to be getting political.

Closed.