Where to Find the GLSL material option in Blender 2.5

Hello all Blender Heads
I just installed the blender 2.5 alpha 2 y’day and did one sculpted and baked a normal mapping. And when I tried to see the normal mapped object with GLSL its not available anywhere in blender. Could you please tell me is it still under developed or I am wrong in searching

Thanks in advance

At the top of the screen there is a button that says “Blender Render” change that to “Blender Game” then go the rendering panel, there you will see the GLSL button.

press the n key in 3d view to bring up the properties panel. Scroll down to the Shading dropdown box and change it from multitexture to glsl.

and you don’t have to be in the game engine like jesus316 said.

Attachments

@ loopduplicate & John316

Thank you guys… I love you guysssssssssssssssss
you saved my lot of time… great…
could you please tell me where I can find the 2.5 Documentation ?

Thanks once more

Hii Guys

there is a problem I found that the GSLS is not working on the blender viewport. The file which I have created on 2.49 shows the shadows and normal properly on viewport. But the same file I opened in 2.5 alpha 2 is not showing. any idea?

Thanks again

Did you change the draw type to textured? (Alt+z in the 3d view window)

Dear John316
YesI found the solution. I just pressed P and press Esc button nad it shows the details now. But it is still not smooth as the 2.49… not kind of real time. Have you ever faced something like this?

Yes, with so many ‘errors’ I’m still using blender 2.49 for modelling only use blender 2.5x for render.