where to find this pic (@ndy's) in big dimesion

and what does you call the pic that is used in a forum in English?

its called the snog. if i remember it correct.


@ndy’s site is artificial3d.com. By the way, I have been waiting to dowload Ice Troll for a long time Andy :frowning:

thank you, everyone

sorry, had no time to look for a mirror, i’m very busy atm. hope i can get this sucker online…

see ya