Where'd anouncements go?

Uh what happened to the Anouncement forum?

:o I thought the page was a bit short

hm… i don’t know

they weren’t there when i was last here around 11:30 (P.M.) in New England…

oh well, they weren’t that useful…

~Delta

I merged them into news&chat again, they weren’t very usefull :slight_smile:

Oh, well…I didn’t go there much anyway…

I looked in the muffin thread, that was dead, and asked why it was still pinned since it was apparently dead, that seemed to spur some house cleaning I suppose. :slight_smile:

Nah, the muffin thread unpinning is on the side from the cleaning. :slight_smile:

Martin

Oh ok, that makes sense. Ya the anouncements wasn’t the must active place ever seen :stuck_out_tongue:

spring clean… well its spring over here :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken

Down there you mean?

Bah you know we are at the top centre of the world

http://www.flourish.org/upsidedownmap/mcarthur-large.jpg

bloody ignorant norhtern hemispherians.

Alltaken

ha, that is the coolest map.

but that really isn’t saying much.

Hey alaska gets its own name! :stuck_out_tongue:

I never knew I lived that high up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… at least we rull a bigger part of the world! HA! it’s officiall in more places in the world water spins clock wise!

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/8141/WM.jpg

j/k I know it’s a result of coversion from spherical to liniar geometry (but we still rull!!! :stuck_out_tongue: )

Holy crap! The blood’s running to my head!

a little ot? :] Actually, when the Earth’s magnetic field changes in a few hundred (or less) years the polls will be reversed. And, as an aside, Earth could look like Mars. For the record, I think of south as over there too. Just in case.

Well… at least we rull a bigger part of the world! HA! it’s officiall in more places in the world water spins clock wise!

j/k I know it’s a result of coversion from spherical to liniar geometry (but we still rull!!! :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

actually i think its coz they neglected to put in antarctica :stuck_out_tongue:

Alltaken