Where's my inverse cubic?

When I’m setting the Interpolation Mode in the Graph Editor, there are a whole bunch of choices for “Easing (by Strength)”, with cubic somewhere in the middle.

But what if I want the inverse, like instead of easing out of the old keyframe, I want to ease into the new keyframe? So you can use Bezier… but why are these Easing types favored over the inverse ones?

OK, so in addition to “Interpolation Mode” there is an “Easing Type”, is this how you get the inverse? or is this only for Bezier interpolation?

Easing Type is right. “Ease in” or “Ease out”. (If you have an Easing type of interpolation selected).

As I see you are very good at talking to yourself. Lol. Good conversation though.