Which Modifier replaces the old Warp (Shift W)?

I noticed Shift W no longers works as it used to.
Wasn’t that functionality replaced with a modifier some time ago?
It’s confusing though because there is a Modifier called Warp that appears to do something else.
I can’t find the Modifier that wraps something in a ring shape like ye olde Shift W used to.
Any help appreciated.

Spacebar, search for Warp or look in Mesh / Tarnsform menu. From there you can assign any shortcut you want for it

Thank you Richard! I couldn’t go without this old method for certain uses.