who ceras aoubt sellipng ?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs psas it on !!

I culod raed it! The tinhg aoubt selplnig thoguh is taht poelpe tihnk yuor ingonrat if you don’t use it…

Keep in mnid taht you slitl need all of the lteerts, owtihesre it may be difucfilt to undnsetrad. Taht manes taht if you see slrmabecd txet, gleelrnay the pseorn is jsut benig a jsaskacs.

yaeh it’s fnuny, it wkros aslo wtih frigeon lgagaenus lkie eilgsnh for me -I’m fncreh.
but spuopse the mexid wrod has a new soifacingitin, lkie ‘evilsagent vsiit me lsat nhgit…’

For the love of god I wouldn’t care if you typed like that, just get your damn commas and periods straight!!!

If it wasn’t for standardized spelling, this trick wouldn’t work.

Look: Forskor and sefin yeers aggo, ar fathurs brawt forth on this kantinint a nu nashin, kunseeved in liburty…
This is legible, if somewhat difficult to read.

But: Froksor and sfein yeres aggo, ar fhtarus barwt froth on tihs ktninanit a nu nhasin, kneesvued in ltrubiy…
The trick no longer works if inventive spelling is used.

Spelling is still important. However, I do wish that we used the International Phonetics Alphabet, so that the spellings themselves would make more sense. I mean, “Knight”? Sure, there are historical reasons it’s spelled that way, but you’d never pronounce it right if you didn’t know the word to begin with. (In IPA it would be spelled something like “naIt,” but the available symbols do not really allow me to type the correct characters.)

I culod raed it! The tinhg aoubt selplnig thoguh is taht poelpe tihnk yuor ingonrat if you don’t use it…

if you know it, why don’t you use it ?
a too bad spelling shows that you don’t read, and that you don’t write often in your work or for a serious purpose.
so if you don’t read you are bit ignorant, it’s quite simple. at least they think that way in human ressource depts. but HR make an exception for sysadmins and network engineers.
I don’t think it’s a matter of judgment, and also it does not mean you’re not clever.

Very funny,:D:D:D

I thekje sjkehy hsjkeehd xejf hek ksh flem hehsk lfkk eek akk ok ekah kjldnv uee lvhdey reatrd shehahd ieed uyo vhdneh rea a vhehth cntu dhnenen h

I ani’t to vrey samrt. I cna’t raed Dnaeil8488 post. :eek:

I think that a simplified version thereof would benefit more languages. Right now the alphabet is fairly unbiased, but this means that in some languages, a lot more work has to be done to write out a phoneme. Having s be the sound closest to to s in the given language would allow people to write s rather ş if they lack the English sound. Then foreigners would be able to read the language with an accent, but if they were interested they could figure out the true pronunciation of each grapheme.

But if you change the pronounce of the phonetic alphabet… well, then you are making it useless, since it becomes almost the “local” alphabet.

¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı ʇı ssǝlun pɐq ooʇ ʇou sı ʇı

oh, man, that is so 2002!

LOL,Get uesd to the ieda taht lfie has a way of rpetaenig isetlf.

I fucking mean it.

Srory, I cna’t raed yuor seplilng. Etiehr way, you fokrnig carck me up man!

cant understand much here but, i sell.
if thats what you want to know??

If you really haven’t gotten this yet, stop using commas as periods. “,” is not an existing form of abbreviation.

Oh Jesus,bwaaHahahhaa,would you stop it,yahahahhahahah,I can’t stop laughing,baaarrrgghhhhaHaHahahaha,I can’t catch my breath,you really are funny,HehehehehHahahahahah,oh Man, please stop,WhoooooHooooHahahahah,you must be a stand up comic,ArggggArgggghahahahaha,you must have your panties in wad over this,AHHHAHHHH ,HahHAhHAhhahahahah,oh carp, I got to sit down I’m laughing so hard,whew,I love you man,BwaaaaaaHahahahaha.:stuck_out_tongue: * loud fart* AhhhhHahaHAhHAhahahahha…,…period,ah,or comma,damn ,now I’m cornfused…BaaaRraaappppHahahahhahahahaha…