Who has the highest post per day?

hi i was just wondering who has the highest post per day i think it may be kantas_15 with 27 post a day (thats 700 and he joined 2nd of aug)

Fudge

well nobody will beat desotos initial post count of 200+ per day

i think it got up to 300 per day on the second day, but due to the first day being only about 200 the average was dropped down.

monkey in 2 days.

Alltaken

That is pretty unbelievable…

that is very very sad.

yeah it was pretty sad. i witnessed the whole thing.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12433&

read that puppy.

Alltaken

I’m sure I heard the answer to this before but I’ve forgotten. Why doesn’t the post count go up on each post in a thread? Like for both posts, Alltaken’s count is at 2898.

Wonder who took the longest to get Monkey? Lookit my join date. :slight_smile:

lol it took me 3 months to get from 200 post to 300post… anybody gonna congradulate me on my sucess? %| :stuck_out_tongue:

Fudge

Mmhh why are people aiming on there post counts? Spamming isn’t a think we like too see. Well if someone gets 300 posts in 2 days, I think 80% is just useless replying. I don’t matter about my 1400 posts in 2 years, but I post most of the time usefull replies, well maybe this isn’t and sometimes I reply on off-topic things, but I try to keep it usefull. :-?

Kansas_15 has reached forum monkey status in just 20 days…Talk about being very, very bored.

We do have another topic quite similar to this a little farther down, and when it comes to PPD desoto as they said is virtually unbeatable at it. Getting that much is impossible without extensive spamming.

Whats the obsession with the posting, as long as its not spam u dont need to care how many times someone has posted

well…he might had like 180post per day…85% of his post were already WAY more helpfull than 100% of yours…

well…he might had like 180post per day…85% of his post were already WAY more helpfull than 100% of yours…[/quote]
It’s nearly impossible to have over 100 useful posts in one day but that depends on how active this forum was back then.

Coming from you, its nearly impossible to have over 1 useful post in one day.

well…he might had like 180post per day…85% of his post were already WAY more helpfull than 100% of yours…[/quote]
It’s nearly impossible to have over 100 useful posts in one day but that depends on how active this forum was back then.[/quote]

It depends on what you say. See, most of your crit threads I read just describe the picture you’re looking at or point out something really obvious. For example, when you told X-Warrior about the buildings he had made without actually saying anything about what needed improvement or etc. You told Alltaken not to drink and drive when he’d written about taking the bus and walking for an hour. I don’t know if it’s spam or not, but it sure is pretty damn funny.

kansas,

We do have another topic quite similar to this a little farther down, and when it comes to PPD desoto as they said is virtually unbeatable at it. Getting that much is impossible without extensive spamming.

Now connect this to the following…

X-warrior,

well…he might had like 180post per day…85% of his post were already WAY more helpfull than 100% of yours…

[quote]

Kansas, if you look at 99% of your replies f.i. in the wip section or the finished works section, then you just write what’s so very obvious (yes it’s a nice apple, no it doesn;t look like a house…) OR you just REPEAT what someone else said in a previous reply, but you change a few words…

In fact all you care about is the number of posts you have… 750 at the moment as I write… haha so funny… don’t switch attention to desoto… you are in no position to say that someone posts alot…

md01

Well duh, you hate me just as much as X-warrior.

please no more posts till your name is Kansas_16.

I don’t think that’s going to happen, and besides, you need an administrator to get a username change.