Who here use to watch Transformers?

Coz I want to ask something that I just cant get out of my head for some reason.

What was the name of that metallic planet where the Autobots “supposedly” came from? I think it started with an “O” or something…anyways, help me please!

I’m afraid it didn’t start with an ‘O’, the autobots and the decepticons for that matter came from Cybertron.

Ah don’t you just love those old cartoons :slight_smile:

Yep, it was Cybetron. Man I loved that show. I had just about all the toys when I was a kid as well.

There is now a new version of the Transformers in Japan, currently on here in Caanda as well, that is done Manga style. it is pretty good, but does not compare to the original. I liked the CG version that was out not long ago as well. Great shows.

Ah don’t you just love those old cartoons

Oh yeah, those were the best.

BgDM

yeah man, fucking transformers to the max!

When i was 8, i saw trhe movie, and cryed when optimus prime died!

I want them to make anew a live-action transformers, with bitchen Computer graphics.

Also, they are making a new TMNT movie… all cg

i remember reading something a few years back about that new version I think it was called Car robots or something. The autobots were called cybertrons or something along those lines its been a while since i looked it up.

I wonder how they’re getting on with that cg TMNT movie has there been any new trailers?

I’d love to see a CG version of MASK now that would be cool.

a while ago an excellent, i mean top-notch transformers series called Beast Wars was airing… I think a couple years ago. It was all cg, animated by Mainframe (?) inspiring stuff.

HEY HEY! Cybertron…thats it…well sonnafabitch, “O”, what was I thinking…no wonder I couldnt remember it.

Wasnt Optimus Prime the best? 8)

Beast wars just finished airing here about a year ago…damn good stuff, I heard theres another one called Beast Machines or something…then again I did think Cybertron started with an “O” so I could be wrong…

I liked Captain Future

I also liked beast wars a bit…it had also a couple of episodes about the autobots, the predacons and the maximals were stuck in the prehistoric times of earth. These were also in cg

I remember seeing something about Beast Machines alright. not sure if it was the same as Beast wars though. I have yet to see either of these series I’ll have to see if they’re airing over here although I doubt if they are.

the original transformers was ok i guess…
there is a new one airing here in america done in anime style on cartoon network, my brother tapes them. beast wars was aweful. they ditched alot of the “mech” look.