Who is supposed to answer questions in this forum!!!!!?????????

have you ever heard of commas:,?

i cant understand your sentence.

@m3gamer

I was getting tired of this thread, so I actually went to the trouble of looking through all your started threads - EVERY SINGLE THREAD (bar two) you have started has been answered, some even by moderators - see the picture.

This means 85% of your threads have been answered.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10860244/mi8/sm.JPG

I suggest that you read the thread title and opening post before you make any judgements.

in this forum

in the website and support forum

not any other forum i posted a thread in.

EDIT: i was only talking about threads that normal members could not answer, but rather it had to be answered by a moderator or an administrator. Also, i was mainly talking for other people.

you know what forget all this, why dont you READ THE THREAD FROM T HE START AND UNDERSTAND IT!!!

85% of your threads have been answered

i cant remember complaining about the other 15.

I have thoroughly read everything written on this thread.

You are an angry person.

This may not be a good forum for you.

no im not at all an angry guy, i just wanted to get a few facts straights, as you would have noticed if you read it carefully and the peoples threads that i talked about that went unreplied, and how they responded to it,

You have got to be trolling.

Edit:

The two threads ‘that weren’t answered’ were not asking questions, one was a ‘resource’ and the other was Off Topic.

you fancy yourself as a champion for the unresponded posts

you seem to insinuate that it is your job to say that the modifiers are not responding to these posts and that is in your eyes an injustice

The “evil” moderators of blender artists who have taken over and are secretly planning WORLD DOMINATION!

and the poor innocent victims of unresponded posts who just want answers to their blender questions

but are oppressed by those “evil” moderators!

M3GAMER TO THE RESCUE!

HE IS M3GAMEEEEEERRRRRR!

AND HE IS NOT ANNNNNNNNNGGGGGRRRRYYYY!

M3GAMER

the blender artist community’s unresponded posts HEROOOOOOO!

YES!

you better watchout “evil” moderators

no it’s not Santa Claus it’s…

M3GAAAAMMMMMMEEEEERRR

HE IS NOT AAAAANNNNNGGGGGRRRRYYYYY

he’s a bad mama jamma

and a standup dude

and he won’t rest until all the posts are responded to

by moderators

who respond to gamer’s standards

HE’S M3GAAAAMMMMMMEEEERRRRRR!

HE IS NOT AAAANNNNGGGGRRRYYYYYY!

YES!

heh heh

I’m just messing with ya dude.

well unfortunately im not messed with by people like you. Harassing is all you have been doing mate, check the forum rules next time.

trolling heh? why dont you read this thread? i was only talking about threads on this forum. Read the thread!

are some people in this thead illiterate or what?

This may not be a good forum for you.
youve lost your cool with me mate, but who are you to judge what i do on the internet?

Thread Closed. Gone too far off topic