Who is you favorite tekken character??

I like King and Armor King…

lol how old are you?

i’ll anwser jin anyways…

Paul Phoenix :ba::ba::smiley:

Hwoarang. Tae Kwon Do is not ideal fighting style, but it looks very cool.

Anyway, TEKKEN 6 is coming soon guys, so prepare your playstations ;).

ever tried dark ressurection on psp YU ?
i don’t like a specific character , i use them randomly :slight_smile: , liked that one how sabotages the tank at the ending in tekken 3 :slight_smile: forgot his name .

Oh. You mean Bryan Fury, 3DGURU. He is an interesting character with a brutal fighting style :).

Lei is my favorite. Very unpredictable fighting style yet fluid.

I think that when guys from NAMCO created Lei Wulong, they were very inspired by actor Jackie Chan :). What do you think?

Eddy Gordo; he’s so cheap and easy to play. And capoeira is fun to watch.

I don’t play tekken.

Nina Williams.

yeah, eddie is my favorite. i feel like a tool when i play him though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t play tekken.

+1 ?

Oh. You mean Bryan Fury, 3DGURU.

Bryan :slight_smile: , yes !! , lol …

lei wulong is definitely based on jackie chan. If you watch enough of his movies you’ll see most of his move list. Tekken 7 will likely take some moves from forbidden kingdom.

lei wulong is definitely based on jackie chan. If you watch enough of his movies you’ll see most of his move list. Tekken 7 will likely take some moves from forbidden kingdom.

I knew that :slight_smile:

Offtopic: I hope that Jackie will be acting in incoming TEKKEN movie.

I used to watch the cool kids with money play it on the arcade before.

TEKKEN is a piece of art. I mean character design, harmonic character moves, good music, dubbing and a story line. It is making it one of the best fighting games.

I dont think that it is only for kids, if you are a toilet cleaner and dont have any respect, you can be a king of the fighters with good skills in this game :).

Anyway, I want to ask if anybody is playing as Mokujin. I am always thinking, why is NAMCO adding this character to every TEKKEN release. Maybe for fun?

My favorite character has to be Gandalf.

Oh, wait… you guys are talking about Tekken…