Who then shall be saved?

And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the ‘guise of man shall He walk amongst the innocent; and Terror shall consume thee who dwell upon the Earth. Behold! The war amongst the heavens shall not be contained; and the sons of man shall be engulfed in the flood of conflict, and all hope shall be lost unto them. And He shall make war upon the heavens, and the heavens shall gird themselves as for battle. The righteous shall fall upon the wicked… and lay siege to the very gates of Hell. And He shall take peace from mankind and loose great destruction upon the earth. The Lord of Hatred shall ascend his throne; and the fires of Hell shall devour all.And He shall mete out his vengeance upon all flesh. And the blood of innocents shall run as great torrents… Who then shall be saved? …

Not sure, but quite a few savers can be found at the First Federal Savings And Loan. Perhaps you should ask one of them.

well it all seems tactically incompetent to me. why siege a gate if the enemy is making war up there? just grab a ladder and nip over the wall. and then what ? a bit of looting perhaps? its not like any ones home, they’re all making war up there. and what about that? if the righteous are all sitting outside the gates then who is He making war against? is the war in heaven uncontained because everyone is getting bored and wandering off? wouldn’t the righteous have bothered to put the fires of hell out while they were down there, i mean, it would be the righteous thing to do considering the alternative.
i think you need to rework some of your plot points and get back to us

All the real-time wargames I have played on me laptop suggest that resources and tactics and strategy play a big part. You need workers to build farms, barracks, armouries (for upgrades) and of course houses. And then for sure you need defences, and fast too we reckons.

“The skies shall rain fire, and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked, and all of Creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!”

Is there a point to this thread, all it’s doing right now is promoting the idea that evil should triumph over good, and even you might find such a scenario quite painful as evil doesn’t care if a person is promoting it or not and wouldn’t spare anyone.

The sanctity of your comment has been fouled!

Throw away holiness and wisdom,and people will be a hundred times happier.
Throw away morality and justice,and people will do the right thing.
Throw away industry and profit,and there won’t be any thieves.
If these three aren’t enough,just stay at the center of the circle
and let all things take their course.

Stop thinking, and end your problems.

What difference between yes and no?

What difference between success and failure?

Must you value what others value, avoid what others avoid?

How ridiculous!

Other people are excited, as though they were at a parade.

I alone don’t care, I alone am expressionless,
like an infant before it can smile.

Other people have what they need;

I alone possess nothing.

I alone drift about, like someone without a home.

I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty.

Other people are bright;

I alone am dark.

Other people are sharper;
I alone am dull.

Other people have a purpose;
I alone don’t know.

I drift like a wave on the ocean,

I blow as aimless as the wind.

I am different from ordinary

Fetcha200 is just posting some random quotes from diablo 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG I love these “guess what its from” games! Me next! Okay, what’s this one from?

HEAR MY CURSE FOR IT SEALS YOUR DOOM! THOSE WHO HARM US SHALL BE DRIVEN MAD! TERROR SHALL BE IN YOUR HEARTS AND BEFORE DAWN YOU WILL PLEAD WITH US FOR YOUR VERY LIVES!

…I bet you can’t guess!

GTA IV ?
:yes:

This has to be pacman!!! I love that game!!

Fight with demons and you become one.

Don’t know that one, huh? Well…how about…

WHAT IS A MAN? A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS! BUT ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!

Easy… Castelva…

Hehehe! Good ol’ SOTN…crap dialogue to rival the first Resident Evil.

Oh, the first quote was from 7th Voyage of Sinbad! Bloody excellent monster movie. :slight_smile: