Who was the greatest villain of all time?

Dracula? Lord Humungus? Ming the Merciless? Thoughts?

Darth Vader!

1 Like

The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man! That guy was huuge.

1 Like

The entity who made all this from the start… all – of – it …including the dark side …which actually only was called night .

…but some say it was only a teenager playing with the newest toy “Genesis in seven days”…
( Did you know that villain (villein, villanus) historically meant slave? )
1 Like

Keyser Söze.

1 Like

Snidley Whiplash from the Bullwinkle and Rocky show was sort of the archetypal villain to me.

Tough one. Either it’s whoever decided 2 days is plenty for a weekend, or every other character in Game of Thrones.

Tomás de Torquemada

Torquemada

T-800 circa 1984.

Dick Dastardly, from Catch/Stop the Pigeon

In my opinion, an absolute hard core tier-2 baddie!

Sock Monster

…in particular this critter is solely responsible for my unadulterated distaste for mismatched socks, period.

1 Like

Mumm-Ra from the ThunderCats, an 80s cartoon

Mumm-Ra usually resides in his Black Pyramid as a withered, corpse-like being; however, he can alter his form by reciting the following incantation: "Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!" This transforms him into a muscular fiend who menaces the ThunderCats with episode-long challenges before being driven back into his sarcophagus.
Mumm-Ra is regarded as immortal, and when defeated or “killed,” he simply returns to his sarcophagus.

afbeelding

afbeelding