Who would you like to see as voice actors for the Durian movie?

Sure do :smiley:
Made me laugh, such a random suggestion.

I still play that game to this day. :wink:

Oh what a bizzarro world we live in, I’m glad you got a kick out of it…

Homer Simpson …

MOONFLOWER…and she is right here among us.

This should be about actors with very distinct voices such as James Earl Jones, Tim Allen, Ray Romano, Sean Connery, Robin Williams, etc. Patrick Swayze is not one of them. He has an ordinary voice.

i could recommend a few amazing voice actors/actresses for you, they are on tmunderground a machinima community,

our best female voice is - sisch

one of our best male voices is Another New Dawn also featuring another great female voice actress dulci

i highly recommend

which will also bring blender heads and machinima together in harmony, in enlarging the machinima community

It would be interesting to have the Durian team themselves do the voices. Not sure how feasible that would be with all of the other work they have to do.

me.
yeah, really.

Kristen Chenoweth for the girl;

Rosetta in the Tinkerbell movie
The good witch from the Broadway musical ‘Wicked’ (“Popular, your gonna be pop-u-ler”)

Favorite game of all time! I need to get an N64…

I would be satisfied with D-huus and brEEs

voice acting is planned ? it’s not a silent movie?
I wasn’t knowing that…

if they are not very talented it may be a bad idea… bad voice acting can ruin the movie for common people (not blender addict fan for sure…but for a wider range of people)

contacting a theatre compagny or school can be a good way to do things, don’t you think ?

Samuel L. Jackson
“I have had it with these mfn’ dragons on this mfn’ plane!”

We were currently having a good laugh on IRC about some of the suggestions. I would love to work with Mr T! On just about anything.

But now we are seriously brainstorming a bit. Ton likes thinking big, so throw more names around for a younger female lead! Although going with Vin Diesel would be an inspired choice.

My brother suggested we cast the Olsen Twins and let them take turns… :slight_smile:

Julia Roberts has not made many movies lately. She just might be willing to pay large sums of money for a chance to be lead voice actor in something so career building as Durian and get her name back into the limelight!

+1 Her voice would fit well i guess. :cool:

No! save me not Emma Watson, anyone but her. If there was an actress I wished Voldemort would fire an Avada Kadvera curse at and not miss, she would be top of my list.

Her and Mila Jokovich are the two actress I really can’t stand for the sheer fact that they seem to think every damn line needs to be screamed or delivered like it was a life and death issue.

Actors, young or old depending on character, who are qualified but need a break.

@jskurias, the whole point was that he is dead.
and I think it would be neat to find a community similar to the “League of Disposable Hero’s”, but an acting guild of some sort that may want to get some notoriety…I doubt they are out there though…

What about Mila Kunis? Known from the 70’s Show as Jackie Buckhart.

She’s also the voice of Meg on Family Guy… dunno; it might be disorienting to hear Meg’s voice on a badass character. :wink: