who-y media projects

Last night I put the final piece into my shed, 7 holographic desktops positioned on different layers. On my 45th Render I present version 1 of my dimensionally transcending shed. It’s a little plain and the lighting isn’t too hot on the controls (especially the 3D mouse, even in render 44 which was meant to show off the controls, you can’t see it)

Now since I’ll be a little busy over the hols, (Finally got myself a position as a script writer on college radio, :D) I’ve decided that after I’ve cleared up the blend file a bit and generally prepared it for export then I’ll let you lot have it.

At some point I would like to have this properly rigged, textured and prepared for animation but I’m still pretty new to blender

Attachments

are you goin to have any other characters other than the dalek?

The shed is suitably coloured and the file is ready for export, but it’s too large, so I’ll sort something out later. I do plan to add other characters but they’re to come later as I’m still not finished on the tardis, I aim to add other rooms and furniture. You can download version 1 of my tardis at: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?userid=614559 by clicking artist input

i have to log in b4 i can download the file dagnabbit :frowning: try pasteall.org