Why are the 3D modelers and animators not on the top of the list and getting the millions?

I hear what you’re saying, but only generally - I have to Warn You, I’ve seen practically ALL the Star Wars movies and till date I don’t even know which ones the Jedi and which ones the Sith are! :rofl:
The screen (the later ones at least) was just a mass of explosions - it was cutting so fast, THROUGHOUT the movie, I couldn’t grasp what was going on.

2 Likes

The concept of “net worth” applies only to actors (perhaps to companies or business persons as well). This is a clearly marketing issue. Also consider that established actors never bargain their prices but all managed through their battle hardened agents. And this is a general way of how things work even from the classic age of cinema.

Actors can be the public face of the product, or give “soul” to the character. This is clearly has a marketing impact on the final result, despite how well was the overall production, one wrong choice on how well the entire work is perceived by the public, and simply makes things worst for everybody.

As for example consider the “Cyberpunk” game, it was good and fine, up until Keanu jumped in the stage and everybody got hyped, the game went viral.

Most voice actors are not making big bucks.

Unless you’re Tom Kenny or you have book royalties, you’re probably lucky to make much over a hundred grand yearly.

Given a lot of time an experience a VO can pull some seriously good income.

I think its cap is higher.

It was like looking down a toilet bowl full of various chunks.