Why i can't publish pictures?

Excuse me, i am New and i don’t know how to publish pictures, When i try it’s saying me that’s not possible. What i have to do ?

1 Like

I believe it requires that you’ve been around awhile and have participated in enough threads before it allows you to. It’s to prevent bots registering and posting spam/images.

Spend 30 minutes or an hour reading through some interesting threads, maybe even comment on a couple (perhaps threads featuring Blender artwork you like). That should be enough to bump your level up so that you can post images and attachments. It’s a feature of Discourse which this forum runs on.

Discourse default to reach trust level 1 is:

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

A Topic is what I call a thread (like the one you created called “Why can’t I publish pictures?”. A Post is a reply within a Topic, like your own starting “Excuse me,” or the two replies to it.

1 Like

@obsurveyor @JohnMalcolm1970 thanks for your answers, now i’m able to publish pictures. :smile:

2 Likes

Just a tip on pictures. Often the best way to share them is to copy and paste them directly into your post or drag and drop them there rather than pasting in a link to some external site.

1 Like