Why oh why ?

Can’t believe it
dupliverts and particles are not doing anything in gamengine ?
why
It would be so great
The only (crapy) workaround I found was to use the addobject actuator

Why, because they’re not supported in the engine, in fact, the engine doesn’t support a lot of blender features.

Darn
yes, it is too sad
I wonder if the they consider the game engine as much as they consider the rendering engine.
:frowning:

It is improving again and new features will be added over future versions.

the question is what are going to be the next features?
all the same features will be integrated in the game engine?

I wonder if the they consider the game engine as much as they consider the rendering engine.

the rendering engine gets ALOT more attension development-wise(theres only 1 game engine developer whilst there are dozens of other people working on non-game engine tools.)

also, most of the blender community pay more attension to and care more for non-game engine improvements…alot of people in the community probably have never even used the engine…

sad really…the game engine deserves MUCH more attension than it is getting. :-?

If it does develop as fast as the rendering engine it would not be long till it gets to say… Near Torque quality, but the rendering engine is what more people use and that’s where most developement goes.

games are better.

Well both are important
That is exactly the reason why I use blender.I want to make games
with Blender you can have a good preview of real time 3d
and the rendering engine permits to create greate textures, movies, anything to make the game look better.I mean if there is no more game engine or if the only hting that is used with blender is the rendering and modeling engine, well there are better softs than Blender to do that
Max is the best(to mee)
There are no other soft as Blender
I think if the game engine and python wrapping was improved, Blender could become a great and easy to create games software
that’s only my opinion:)

I think if the game engine and python wrapping was improved, Blender could become a great and easy to create games software

i agree…blender yields fantastic work flow since its practically everything you need to make a game rapped into one simple, small program(except texture painting). i think if the engine was simply optimized people could begin to make more pro-quality works…ofcourse the tons of features that it doesnt have that more modern engines do have however is also a huge set back. i guess the only thing all of us can really do right now is push blender as far as we can get it and make more good quality games…the more good quality games we put out as a community the more attension the engine will get from the rest of the blender community and even outsiders…

indeed