Why particles not seen in render

Why i cant see particles or group of particles created. I created simple shape and added particles to it. And created group to that shape. To the mesh i have created particles and the above group i have assign. In the 3d view i see the mesh but no particles and in when i render i cant see particles (i have hide the mesh just to see the particles). What is missing why i cant see the particles in 3d view and in render view.

Simple mesh created added particles created group

enter image description here

With the above group created assign to the mesh. Which is view in 3d view but no particles seen on it.

In render no particles seen which are assign. No Mesh No particles in final render

Any suggestion or help why particles not seen in render and 3d view. Thanks

since you are using 2.7 my guess is that the “layer” with the thing you wanted in render is hidden. Hard to tell without the blend file

Here is the blend file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xi4z368Sr6DXy6eNz5BUG500jnzazAIy/view?usp=sharing

As far as I know particle systems can’t be nested. so you can’t make a particle system that owuld bring up other particle systems.
I guess it will be possible in 2.81 with modifier nodes.

You can use ‘duplifaces’ for your plants. duplifaces are giving much more control over the instanced objects.
and they don’t need to much ram.