Wich one?

Cinema 4D or Blender or 3D max?

Wich is the best?
I want to buy one of them or keep using blender.

Ty,
Rappybas

wtf??? Are you serious? :ba:

???
What do you mean?

I would say that it depends on your current skill level and goals. If you are just starting out with 3D graphics, it might be best to start with Blender, since it is free. If you later realize that maybe a career in 3D graphics isn’t for you, you would not have wasted any money. Learning the basics of creating good looking 3D graphics can be achieved in any 3D software suite, and what you learn about the art aspect of 3D graphic design can be applied to any 3D graphics application.

If you are already an experienced 3D graphic artist, then investing hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars into software like 3D Studio Max, Maya, Modo, and/or ZBrush could really help in eventually landing some big time job opportunities.

Just go out and buy Max.

If I had monex for max, I’d buy also Zbrush. Those $4,000 aren’t that much if you are already working in 3d industry. But somebody might be lucky and have rich parents, or have won lottery…

BUT the tools pros are using aren’t only core applications, they have specialized plugins. And that is what cost few times more than max.
I’d stay with Blender. There is option to get Cinema demo (that is fully functional and has some extra modules) or get gmax to learn how 3ds max works. But Cinema or Softimage XSI at starting prices of $500 aren’t so bad. That seems to be a reasonable price, for such a powerful packages.

From what I’ve heard people are moving from 3dsmax to XSI Softimage. Anyway, I wouldn’t buy max, I’ve used it a couple of years in school/home (student lisence) and it’s good in some things but not so good in other things.

So far I’ve used Blender to model and unwrap things, and 3dsmax to animate and render them. 3dsmax has a good renderer(s) but so do very many other commercial apps. If you wanna learn an application from scratch, I guess I would recommend XSI, even if I don’t know that much about it. But don’t waste your money till you know what you’re gonna do. I think 3dsmax is good for game industry, Maya more for animation, and XSI for both.

Personally, I don’t think I would buy any other than XSI, a cheaper version for my personal use. Actually, I’d need only a good renderer with GI to accompany Blender, and Yafray is doing a decent job, though quite slow.

I was actually joking about buying Max. If you are learning 3d, why buy a $3 000 app? If you want to learn to drive a car, would you buy a Ferrari?

Ty, everyone,
I’m a beginner yeah :stuck_out_tongue:
But I asked now because I hjave enough money to buy 3Dmax,
but maybe is Cinema 4D better and then I can save up for C4D.
But I keep Blender maybe I get it later :slight_smile: :slight_smile: