Wiggle bones (a jiggle bone implementation for 2.8)

Thanks a lot, Shteeve - You’re a real life-saver!

By the way, could the errors I’m getting have anything to do with what version I’m using? Is this intended for 2.81? I’m currently on 2.80.

Keep up the great work! This is such a cool tool

So who’s gonna do the bouncy breasts?

Thanks again, Shteeve!
Here’s how the model turned out in the end:

https://skfb.ly/6NWGM

2 Likes

Yeah Man!
That’s Really Rocks!!!
12 minute to do this animation.
Thx.
Jiggle_Bell

2 Likes

I really love your addon … a real time saver on cartoonish animations. Thanks a lot again. I ll use it…again and again.
I Hope one day the render could be done without crashing.
It’ll be more comfortable for production pipelines.

Jiggle_Bell_V3

3 Likes

HI, can you demonstrate on how the collision works using some models?

1 Like

I already tried that. It´s nice…:grinning:

Fantastic! Just what the doctor ordered!

Hey , the jiggle works only on view port . when i render the final animation, jiggle effect doesn’t work . i tried bake animation & bake action none of these made the jiggle effect work on final render animation.

Wiggle bones not working with rendering is a known issue.

There are changes coming in blender 2.81 that might help the situation, however I have been doing some tests with the beta and still running into some problems. (I can get wiggle physics showing in a render, but it breaks almost everything else in the animation). I’ve tried asking in the coding section of the forum here and on the blender devtalk site but haven’t been able to get any responses yet.

Baking the wiggle physics should work in the meantime. Are you selecting the bones before baking?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply. i’m using blender 2.8 . yes i did select the bones before baking! the problem is that wiggle works only on viewport but when i start viewport animation render or final animation render, the effect doesn’t apply.
do i need to correct any settings on blender that might affect the simulation on final render animation?

As I said, jiggle physics not rendering is a known issue.

To troubleshoot the baking i’d need to see a test file.

1 Like