Wiggle bones (a jiggle bone implementation for 2.8)

Okay - doesn’t work on RC1 on Windows, either.
Let’s see if it’ll work with the actual release. Until then baking the bones works just fine.

do you have a new recent version?

in the first post there is a small update that addresses an error when disabling and re-enabling the plugin, however the larger issue with rendering is something I’m still trying to figure out.

I was poking around in the code a bit on the weekend. when an f12 render is initiated, it seems to trigger and additional frame change jiggle event (even if you’re rendering the frame you’re already on) but the output appears as if no jiggle is being applied. also I managed to get a crash when repeatedly attempting different things, although I can’t even seem to get a reliable cause for that.

does anyone with coding knowledge know of any obvious differences in render events that could be causing these issues?

1 Like

Thanks for the cool Add-on.
I got a trouble with “Bake Action” for Bones which has ‘Wiggle’ applied, thing is, it took me so long and even froze my computer sometimes especially if it’s about hair. Do you have any idea of this? (I’m using Blender 2.8 btw)
Thank you so much!