Wii Remote and the Game Engine

Hello, I recently saw a thread here that asked something about using a wii remote. After some reading I realized how easy it is to use a wii remote with a Mac, from this tutorial. But here’s my question, in the Logic Bricks, what type of ‘Joystick’ should I use? I have tried all of them but I have yet to get it working, also, I don’t know which ‘index’ it is. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Example (highlighted yellow)

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if the Wii remote is supported by computers out of the box. I know that on Windows, it requires a specific application to work with the BGE - not like a PS3 controller, which worked out of the box with a Mac.

Thanks SolarLune.

Thank you, I actually got everything working with an app called Darwiinremote. I just made a new preference and in the Logic Bricks, Up Arrow is move forward, and on the wii preferences, A is Up Arrow. So I got everything working that way except the Nunchuks Joystick, which is what I need the most! -_- In the app, it shows all of this working by the way, including the joystick.

So to the people of the forum, does anyone know a workaround for this? I know it’s unlikely.
Basically does anyone know what to click for the top picture, thanks.

I’m not sure, but I’d guess that the Nunchuk would be under ‘Axis’, since it’s a joystick. Try different axis numbers.