Willing to pay someone for Blender lessons. I live in the SF Bay Area, East Bay.

Willing to pay someone for Blender lessons. I live in the SF Bay Area, East Bay.

I’ve really wanted to learn 3D and I’ve picked up and dropped Blender throughout the years and I’d like to really invest myself into Blender 2.6 (2.59999999999). I was hoping someone could actually school me in this program in-person as everyone and all places teaching 3D don’t touch Blender with a million foot poll.

Currently I use Sketchup with Photoshop CS5 Exteneded (for Rendering and texturing).

Willing to pay… but hoping to see your portfolio before I invest in you.

What I’d like to learn mostly:

• Modeling in general (got the main idea, but would be nice to consult with someone). More so modeling non-organic stuff (sometimes medical stuff, but I’m OK with using premade models due to time constraints). Modeling things like microchips, phones, etc.
  • Particles… smoke, fire, water, etc.
  • Rendering… glass and intense textures. Also rendering in general as it seems that I can’t achieve quality renders from Blender without using a 3rd party. I know this is because I lack the know-how.
  • Animation… simple animations nothing too fancy.

Thanks!:RocknRoll: