Wilmaciii's Art Thread

I’ve not had alot of time to post in the various parts of the forum when I’m on a project, so I thought I’d open this thread. most of my work is with a combination of photoshop and blender. feel free to comment.:):slight_smile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178712[/ATTACH]
This was for some freinds of mine.

I made this in blender but converted it in photoshop to 4 color for the newpaper page I design weekly
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178714[/ATTACH]
I made this for a dvd background, it’s all blender and it’s animated, thought I’d just post the still.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178716[/ATTACH]
I made this as an example for a freind who does graphic novel art, it’s blender and photoshop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178717[/ATTACH]
This is a shield I made for the Church where I have my ministry.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178718[/ATTACH]
This is just some clipart for the quarterly publication I put out, it’s all blender.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178720[/ATTACH]
This is a facebook ad I made for the broadcast I produce, it’s photoshop and blender.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178721[/ATTACH]
some scripture art I made in blender and photoshop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178722[/ATTACH]
the same but in gold.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178723[/ATTACH]
This is all blender, it was my first cycles render.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178724[/ATTACH]
I made this in blender, I use it for my Church’s facebook page cover art.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178725[/ATTACH]
This is blender and photoshop, I won 2nd place in a contest on fineart america with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178726[/ATTACH]
This is a dvd background I made and have also used as scripture art. this is a cycles render.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178727[/ATTACH]
This is a cover for the magazine I design and paginate for the church I go to. it is a combination of blender artwork and photoshop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178728[/ATTACH]
this is a dvd menu background for a wedding I shot video for. it was animated this is just a still.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178729[/ATTACH]
I made this in blender.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178730[/ATTACH]
some scripture art.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178731[/ATTACH]
my old mafia wars pic lol! all blender. 2.47 I think…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178732[/ATTACH]
I made some scripture art with this it’s blender.