This is my first pretty much finished work and post on elsyiun so C&C’s are welcome.
This started off as testing of Fiber and Zblur however i decided to add a simple model to it and this is what it came out like.
I learnt quite abit about fiber and had some troubles here and there which i still havent sorted out properly. The main problem was getting the grass the right proportion. As you can see in the first render the grass is very large and makes the windmills look like miniture models.
To fix this in the second render i ran fiber on a small plane and duplicated it many times this made the grass closer to the right size however it looses it quality and looks less like grass.
Models and render done in blender. The textures except for the sky are done by me and pretty basic.
This took about 35 mins to render with 500 000 strands of grass and Zblur enabled.
This took much longer 4h 27m to be precise and had about 1.8 million strands of grass and Zblur enabled. You’ll notice some changes in position and the sky texture.
This is the second render touched up and will is final image.
This image is the same as above just done in grey scale with a hint of red and yellow.