This build is WIP to improve how Blender handles tablet devices on Windows.
I need the following feedback, preferably on GraphicAll but I’ll copy all replies in this topic over.
- Which Windows version are you running? (Only test on Windows 8 or newer)
- What make/model of tablet are you testing with?
- e.g. Wacom Bamboo, Huion WH1409, Monoprice 10594
- For in-screen tablets the make/model of your laptop/tablet, and the maker to the digitizer if you know it (usually Wacom or N-Trig)
- Is there any loss of tablet functionality from Blender 2.8?
- e.g. pen button mapped differently, loss of pressure, broken when using multiple windows, different tablet-to-screen mapping than before
- If nothing: it would help if you could write what you tested with as much detail as you’re willing to include. This will help narrow down problems other people find.