Wine Grape shader - update

Hi, Folks

It’s been a while since I post something and for me it is kind of a huge step right now. I have a shader, that I would like to share with you, so you can use it in case you want it or need it.

Its procedural shader so there are no textures images involved at all.

Shader itself still is missing bump for example and few tweaks, but my computer simply cannot handle yet another node. Don’t be worry. My pc is just crap :slight_smile:

So kind of still WIP

So any way. Here you all have some pics and files.
Enjoy

Update:

I have managed to create inside part of the shader. Feel free to test it out. I have set up simple boolean to make exploration a bit funnier. :slight_smile:

Update 2:

grape.blend (1.3 MB)

1 Like

I like the original outside material. The dark speckles cerainly need bump but otherwise it is perfect. Didn’t look at the inside, yet.

With the new pictures, is there maybe a color space issue? The greyish patches look overdone.

grape.blend (1.3 MB)

I am strongly encorage evereyone to check blend file. Images are combined by my from separate renders, so I could mask out inside from outside material. In the blend file it is set up as a factor in mix shader - for now, as I am planning to simplify that shader and combine it all.