WIP: 2010 Summer Game Competiton

I will be posting the WIP for my 2010 Blender Summer game Competition here.

Name: ‘Fuel’
Type: Action, Racing
Blender Version: 2.49b (Maybe modeling in 2.5)
Creator: Logidude

Idea: Basically a car driving simulator. You choose the car you want and drive it, try to beat your times, that type of thing.

If anyone has ideas for cars to be in the game, please let me know here. If you give me a idea and I use it, I will put your name in the credits for ‘Car Ideas’ or ‘Special Thanks’.

I hope this is going to turn out good!

put guns, missles, bombs, and other misc. things that cause destruction. every good driving game needs these things, IMHO

Why was the other thread locked?? :open_mouth:

It isn’t now!
loopduplicate: i migth include that, but onyl if it is not jusrt a racing game. That would be if I turn it into a GTA typ egame.

Because one of the moderators clicked the wrong button when he was trying to stick it, and then he didn’t notice. Gee, I can’t imagine which one of us it was… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mazda RX 7/8 and Nissan Skyline GT-R/Nissan GT-R are my personal favorites. Would be nice to see these done the Blender Way :confused:

Im sure it was that other guy…you know…the one always causing trouble… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s very pleasant to see racing game in the list of competition entrants.
A little advise from me…
It’s very popular way to include famous sport cars in the game. But as a result, we always see similar choice of Murcielagos and M3s.
I see the original way. Is to use unpopular but beautiful and fast vehicles.For example, I’ve never seen Spyker or Zenvo cars…
May be some classics would be useful too. This range is really huge - Lancia Delta S4 for example…

Answer what kind of cars you want to use and tell me the quantity. I can help you with choice anyway.

Sincerely yours
Bileyg

I would recommend having the following cars:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
Ruf CTR3
Maserati MC12
Chrysler ME 4x12
Ferrari Enzo
Ascari KZ1
Gumpert Apollo
Tramontana and/or Tramontana R
Lotus Elise 111S
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster
Lamborghini Concept S

And you cant forget the fabulous Saleen S7 Twin Turbo :RocknRoll:

I hope these cars look sweet enough… :yes:

-Ben

Whoa. i completely forgot about this. Haven’t done anything, been to busy with another project. Thanks for all the car choices guys, but there might only be a couple f cars if I ever get around to doing this.