(WIP 6 ) .. more or less like Final Fantasy

haha… the floor

6000??? :eek: :eek: … that so low… that will very hard to reduce until 6,000 … :eyebrowlift2:

UPDATE!

WIP #3 … better jump and run action, Cave test (light), and Huge World (maybe i’ll make smaller) :eyebrowlift:

NEW UPDATE!

WIP 4 : … Time Cycles (Day/Night) and some trees …

Itu cermin nya pakai apa bang?

6000 is really low, but you need in to have a game that will preform well on crappy machines. Maybe 10,000 is more realistic. that what I try to keep my models below, and then i test-run them on my laptop. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, i really like the way this game is going.

itu saya pake ADD-ON bang… :cool:

yeah… you’re right … i still try to reduce the poly :smiley:

Do you have some Lod for the trees? for such long distances it is probably a good idea, you could even replace the tree model with a 2d image once it is far away enough.

It seems that he has LOD on trees when I watch video;)

agiler147, this game is looking georgious!:slight_smile:

What is the frame rate of your game? (fps)?

Take a screenshot of the Blender Framerate and profile to show us. Polygons destroy the framerate of your game.

Yeah, the tree used the LOD … and if Far, the tree replaced to Plane (sorry bad english) :eyebrowlift:

this is the screenshot

NEW WIP!

Godray Shader :smiley:

UPBGE? what that?

If you go to the first page, youll see = “A new fork of the engine”.
So go and download v0.0.3 and test!
Does your character uses ik? Have you selected bge from the armature tab?
The 2d filters need an optimization, you know that?

i tried the UPBGE … and it’s work :smiley: , more faster … thank’s man

Great, make a screenshot to see the fps.

Wow Nice job on the Graphics man they’re Great man
Nice job !!!

As I can see in youyt video, animations and rasterizer took a lot of your computer. You have to reduce the poly count and never use armature constraints (like Inverse Kinematic). This will kill your Framerate.