Ok, well heres my first blender project in an “almost” complete state. This is for a school project that is due in a week. Its not overly optimised and there is lots of alpha mapped glass everywhere so people with slower pc’s may not be able to run it. With some help hopefully I will be able to get it running smoother
Heres a screenshot:
Windows Runtime: http://people.aapt.net.au/~nadoos/mexico3_final30_Windows.rar
Linux Runtime (I havent tested this so I dont know if it works): http://people.smartchat.net.au/~naidoos/mexico3_final30_Linux.rar
- The level indicators on one side of the lift dont work properly
- When going up in the lift sometimes you fall through the floor, and when going down in the lift sometimes you fly through the roof!
- It runs slow! (well it averages about 30 fps on my system, but you can feel the sluggishness)
- mpan3 for the terrain
- Social for the excellent skybox tutorial
- blendenzo for all the tutorials\information on his site
- everyone else who contributes to these forums.