Wip miniCar project

hello everyone
here’s my New 3D Project . :slight_smile:

I will make a miniature 3D model of the Aston Martin V12 Zagato:

by the following

the back

:spin:

I like it! :smiley: it’s kinda like a chibi-fied car, isn’t it? hahaha

do you think you could post some wire-shots? I’m curious to see how you’ve achieved it’s compressed size… I’m guessing the topology isn’t easy to tweak?

anyway, looks awesome! :smiley:

Cool! I remember this thread on a french forum where we would all shrink our favourite car using just photos. It was great fun and it’s good to see the same idea ported to 3D.

Hope you’ll do an entire collection cos you don’t need such a big garage what with the cars being so small. :wink:

hooooooooyy!
sorry i was very busy … and i work on this project on my spare time :slight_smile: .

I like it! :smiley: it’s kinda like a chibi-fied car, isn’t it? hahaha

do you think you could post some wire-shots? I’m curious to see how you’ve achieved it’s compressed size… I’m guessing the topology isn’t easy to tweak?

anyway, looks awesome! :smiley:
:3 yes!!! i was charmed by the idea to stransform a real expensive car into a toy, like chibi-field car!!!

:\ the topology is hard… I improvised on some of the “details”, :slight_smile: but the result is here!

Cool! I remember this thread on a french forum where we would all shrink our favourite car using just photos. It was great fun and it’s good to see the same idea ported to 3D.

Hope you’ll do an entire collection cos you don’t need such a big garage what with the cars being so small. :wink:

:slight_smile: hahaha yes that’s ! me too, i was amazed by the power of the “photoshopers” !!!

and some years later, blender allows me to do that!

maybe i will do a collection of great model car tranfomed to chibi-field car >:3
it’s will be hardest ! :o haven’t time and anyway i will need a virtual garage for expose them :wink:

but i have more idea scene for this small model!

hey! jools we are neighbors! = D

polycage looks good.

Check this out : dude’s a modelling machine! http://www.car-icature.com/Car-icature/List_of_Cars_-Car-icature/List_of_Cars-_Car-icature.html

We’re neighbours indeed! I used to live in Paris, well, until July this year. :slight_smile:

very nice work!

here i pose the inside of this model…

what do you think of this?

Still a bit low poly but yeah, nice idea. Looking forward to more from you.

:eyebrowlift: GOOD YEAR 2012!

Attachments

Ho my good!

was a long time, :spin:
but iam return!

yester day test cycle with a gtx 550ii. if you understand how use the node compositor of blender (2.6v2!) you can eazily learn cycle… :eek:

check this picture

:slight_smile: the render 3000 pass … very slow 12mn

but i think the render look good :slight_smile:

can you confirm?

Have you used this one new CAR paint? from hear? it looks really cool but such a nice car… you can model the full version of it <3

ho thanks for this fast answer!

Have you used this one new CAR paint? from hear?
Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

you can model the full version of it <3
the full version?! THE real model Astone Martin v12 zagato?
it does not interest me… I leave this task…to you =3

Great little model Symphony! I like it.