"Peacock Green" living room scene | E-Cycles 2.92

I continue porting www.cgtips.org scenes into Blender and rendering using E-Cycles (also LuxCoreRender too :slight_smile: ). In this case I’ve used @bliblubli 's E-Cycles. Still needs to tweak some stuffs, but anyway I’d like to show you first renders :wink: C & C are welcome!

Original post is on my Twitter page

78 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you, @bartv ! :blush:

2 Likes

Finally project is done! :wink:

1 Like

I re-rendered the scene without using E-Cycles but also with Agile Render by MarkC (a fork of Cycles optimized presets).

Rendertime - 47 sec | Profile - Fastest | GPU - GTX 1060 6 Gb :slight_smile:

Rendertime - 5 minutes | Profile - Normal | GPU - GTX 1060 6 Gb :slight_smile:

See the differences are so minimal BUT rendering is 7x times faster :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :boom: :dizzy:

7 Likes

Pretty nice overall. My only critique is the wicker texture on the chairs is stretched and repetitive. The lighting is great and lively, it’s nicer if you can share some screenshot of viewport and lighting setup, etc.

2 Likes

:relaxed:tnx for the feedback. Will post some screens as soon as possible​:blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful work!

2 Likes

very well use of lights and textures. congrats.

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Great renderings. I like your rendering quality.

2 Likes

Fantastic . Do you have also work with Luxcore? What are your impressions?

1 Like

Excellent quality @odil24!
To avoid “miniature look” try lowering your DOF effect a bit, to get an even better realism. It is perhaps a bit strong right now.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!
And thanks especially @bartv ! :slight_smile: really appricieted! :wink:

2 Likes

Really nice work. The lighting and composition are great, though I agree with @Okavango on the DOF. I’m not sure if Cycles-X is ready to test this sort of scene yet but I’d be really interested to know how the render times are affected (I’ve not had a chance to test myself yet)

3 Likes

very niceeee! congrats

2 Likes

Very cool renders. Can share viewport and lighting setup :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Nothing special. Just used Nishita sky for lighting.

2 Likes

nice
beatiful work

1 Like

exculusive work

1 Like