Wip realistic female

well still got few things to fix, but the hair is getting there, will shot some more angles. still got some work with the eyes… think i need to go a smudge bigger on the iris. will add the eyebrowns… im just to lazy to get it done :smiley:

will fix the texture on the neck, dont want it to look like she has been strangled., well and and some other things…

when im writing this i see i might have to go a little rounder on the eyes to, aka bigger.

cheers.
just to simple color edits … still suck at it… :smiley:

7 Likes

This looks so damn good, great work!

Do you have any advice or links to resources on how to make such great looking skin? Mine always seems to come out pretty waxy/smooth even when I try to play with bump maps.

1 Like

Hello mate and Thank u :slight_smile: still got some things to do but its soon finished :slight_smile:

Well , I Always use both a normal map and a discplacement map.

I actually use the princeble shader and then i just hand make all my Maps.

1 Like

Yikes, this is legit! At first glance it’s pretty convincing, and it’s starting to feel really organic.

The bump on center forehead is odd
curunkle to saturated, should blend inwards with more veins.
more neck creases, and softer on the big one.
add some faint facial hairs
hair is still looking really blendery, the hair overall is what is holding it back now.

hey Photox, ! ye comming along and agree on all the points… hair in blender is some what interesting if u compare it to xgen in maya in a bad way :smiley: … but well well I will get there : )

So i wasent happy with the topology on the forhead so i changed it, BUT i sculpt in zbrush and I use the hd geometry and that sucker cant be projektet, so stand in a cross road if I wanna just redo all the texture in highress or try some kind of workaround… :smiley:

and well spended like 10 hours in blender with the hair and just nah lets redo … :slight_smile: not very effective imo …

thx for the pointers! will fix all of that. .cheers

hello agien guys, so here is an update… still not happy with some things… gonna polish the eyebrowns a bit, gonna work more on the hair etc. but its soon finished i belive… and if anybody have any inputs or comments just fire away :slight_smile: I noticed the hair strand percing the skin to but well the render was to far gone and its just an update so ill let it be atm

3 Likes

Eyes look fantastic - they really pop! Brows look a little flat, maybe puff them out a little to give a little more depth?

Technically, everything looks great. I think the composition could be better. I don’t know what you have planned for the final renders, but I’d like to see the whole head, without the top cut off, as it always makes me think the eyes are too high at first glance, but then I realise it’s just the composition.

I also think the hair is lacking. Color looks great, it just looks a little bland and uniform. Get a little more flow, show it interacting with the shoulders, get some scraggles and fly away hairs in there.

But as always, this is excellent. I’m just being nit picky, ha!

1 Like

Hello Peter haha well i just rendered it in 4k and it took forever and i noticed that i kinda went overboard with how thin i made the hairs on top so she was super bald so I cropped it out :smiley: haha,

Ye Im struggling atm to get good eyebrowns so i focus on the eyes first and now im pretto Happy with them!

Ye its a boring light setup aswell, it for sure dosent make the image pop so that Will change. And i Agree the hair needs to be better.

Cheers Peter alwats nice to get your input ! Thx !

So ive been really frustrated with the hair… probly deleted 50 rounds of hair try… so ill just thought ill show u how the model looks without the hair so u can see all the sculpting… the chara is pretty much done… maybe will work on the eyebrowns some more but other then that its only the hair thats gonna go in…

comments are always welcome cheers
nvm the green part in the eyes just lazy editing that went terrible wrong… :smiley:

4 Likes

ok so hair is becomming better but not happy… the eyebrowns is gonna get a total rework… and then its just the lightiing i think…

3 Likes

That’s amazing! If you do a tutorial (pleeeaaaase) link it and I will rewatch it till my internet connection is good and fried!

1 Like

Out of interest, how are you approaching the hair? Looking good though. I think the parting is a little too wide, and a little flat at the roots…

1 Like

Hello Peter , well not good enough i would say, well i try to make different grps and just gromme it. And use children.

But ye Will go bk and watch alot of tuts bcs this is drivning me crazy :smiley:

Hello mate , havent really recored anything unfort:/

Mm agree it should be a bit narrower

Hair in Blender is hard - you’ll get there, don’t be too hard on yourself.

This is one of the best ones for hair

1 Like

so went bk to the hair, eyebrowns, fixed some shapes etc… worked on the skin ( dont know if u wanna make the bumps more clear or not… )

so here is an update. cheers

4 Likes

ooh god - she’s wonderful! Hair looks soooo good!

Excellent! :smiley:

1 Like

thx mate :slight_smile: have a new pic now with warmer lights , and it makes the hair look dark… guess it how it works ? … :smiley:

everthing the same as the image above just different light and angle.

5000 samples and the ai still removes the textures… soo guess i cant use that.

got some issues on the clavicles that will be fixed. arms and chest textures will be adressed now

2 Likes