[WIP] Sverchok, parametric nodes for architects

Do we have node for Mass addition list ?
i try in SNL node but not succuss , teach me please :slight_smile:
thank you very much.

In the list math node there is cumulative sum mode. It’s probably what you are looking for.

1 Like

Yes !. Thank you very much :smiley:

Definitely interested! :+1:

Hi!
Thanks for updating examples, especially CNC.
Iam starting to manage a little. Would you point to some specific tutorial or sth.
helping understand and adjust precise element alignment for eg CNC Bench example?
Btw/ In latest updates from github/?/ i can seen doubled CNC examples,both in CNC and Design subfolder, any difference between them?

is it matter of upgrading mechanism.
when you upgrade with button it only download and unzip from github. old files are presenting and not removed.
remove sverchok files and unzip to that folder new sverchok from master github.com
Till we fix this issue

Just to know: interested in coding or testing?
For both write me by PM no problem!

1 Like

A little update on FreeCAD exchange nodes, I made some progress on github management :upside_down_face: and now I’m keeping my sperimental nodes up to date with official sverchok build for anyone interested in testing:

Now I’m working to some example project to share.

6 Likes

Hi. Somewhat new to Sverchok. Learning a lot by watching YouTube, and searching threads in this community.

I’m having a problem with the ParticleMk3 node (using Blender 2.91.2, and latest Sverchok download). The particle node seems to be correctly outputting updated location info when playing in the ViewPort. But when rendering, the node’s location output seems static from frame to frame (even though I can see the particles moving). I’ve checked and the particle system is baked, so not sure why I’m seeing the difference in behavior here between ViewPort and Render.

Any suggestions to fix it are appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy

1 Like

Hi Andy, you can use the ‘Multi Cache’ Node to Bake the particles position inside the nodetree:

Or use the Script to Bake to Shape keys to bake the outputted geometry:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Using the multi-cache node fixed the issue for me.

I really appreciate your help.

Happy Blending,

Andy

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Here my second test about freecad/sverchok production pipeline, I wanted to produce a lamp but in the end I opted for something more primitive: a candle…

The mould is done in freecad tied to a few parameters, with the freecad nodes in sverchok I passed the internal geometry and the parameter to drive the procedural generation of the mould details.
This workflow it is more and more interesting, where I need CAD style I can work in freecad and at same time I can model the scale sample manually in blender and make procedural operation in sverchok tied to CAD parameters I can set in freecad.

What to say… it works:

11 Likes

Thanks for making Sverchok.

After thinking about this idea for a long time, I finally started this project.

I thought it was possible to do camera matching with sverchok, just like in fSpy …, but then two sliders for each vertex (x and y). Twelve (edit must be 24) sliders for six segments. It takes a long time to match. :sweat_smile: Is it possible to create a Node that acts like a touchpad, so you can move in X and Y direction at the same time? Interactive points would be great, but probably impossible to implement?

Now for the first results. I am proud that it works and that it gives the same values ​​as fSpy. But my nodes work is really messy and is an excellent example for spaghetti code :spider_web: :spaghetti:. That needs to be worked on. I will also study Node Wrangler.

This was more of a test whether this could be done with Sverchok. So the answer is; “Yes”!.

Ultimately I want to have a camera matcher for 1 point perspective and 2 point perspective, because that is not available yet. That’s why I actually started this.

Image used: ( CC BY-SA 4.0) J. Hogenkamp Wikipedia

5 Likes

very cool stuff!

how about convert subdivision to solid?
is this feature in developing?

1 Like

I m stuck about that… Maybe I will join the freecad forum for some brainstorming.

2 Likes

ok, hope it will be)

1 Like

there are python libs for different manipulators. And you can make script node that will output x,y from trackball.
sudo pip3 install mouse

python3.7
import mouse

1 Like

@vicdoval, thanks for changes in “Curve Mapper”.

Ellipse through 5 points, controlled with “Curve Mapper”:

It would be great if the “Curve Mapper” could auto-update. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good news!

I tested freecad 0.20 build on blender 2.93 and all solid nodes seems to work!
Just something to fix in readsketch node but it works in ‘BOTH’ mode.

I made the test using this setup:
blender 2.93
https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD-AppImage/releases/tag/weekly-builds
https://github.com/rastart/sverchok

here the file if you want to try:
blender sverchok side:
blender_sv_freecad.blend (1.9 MB)
freecad side:
freecad_sv_test_020.FCStd (169.7 KB)

you should find this situation:

BLENDER SIDE:

FREECAD SIDE:

I’m quite busy at moment but I set a channel on discord for who interestend in this project!

5 Likes