WIP : what should i call this motha ?

Hi folks,

I recently made this lil’ model of a creature… [dunno what to call him], tell me if you like him or not, rip him into shreds, do whatever you like ! [be brutal 8) ]

Cliquez ici! (french 8) ) or Kliknij tutaj! (polish :stuck_out_tongue: )

aah… btw: this is my first successful [now dont make fun] attempt @ organic modelling. I am fourteen years of age [and a half].

Cheers,
Tom

Not bad depending on what it’s supposed to be. If it’s just an organic creature like an alien then it’s pretty good.

Try and add some eyes to give it a little life.

Also, there are some edges (like the diamonds around the eyes), that look a little two inorganic.

Great for first time though, keep up the good work

Thanx for the feedback!!

I know there are some mistakes and artifacts in the model, but it’s a WIP, so be patient, there will be something better soon… [hopefully :wink: ]

Bare with me,
Tom

I really like this model… Tho as ytou said there were some artifacts and such that should be smoothed out… overall I think you got a great design coming along…

The eyes seem to have the capacity to be quite expressive… and I really think the clincher is the beak-like mouth… very interesting…

I’d love to see this work as you progress…

My only suggestion… and it’s just a personal thought… not an artistic one (i suck artistically anyway :wink: those rounded blobs on the stalks at either end of the “head” - maybe you could rotate them so that they lay flat and blob-like on the floor… like feet… tho maybe this will make the creature too much of a fat squat thing…

Anyway… great work… please keep us in the loop as you progress…

:smiley: Jason

cute.