WIREFRAME MODEL WITHOUT FACES

I APPARENTLY CREATED A WIREFRAME MODEL WITH VERTICES ONLY WITHOUT FACES. IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADD FACES SO THAT THE MODEL CAN BE SEEN WHEN RENDERED? THANKS.

Er, just wondering - how on earth did you manage that? I don’t mean that in a nasty way! Did it have faces originally? When did they disappear?

…and what’s with all caps?

whoa, please don’t type in all caps.

(select all the verts; [shift]+[f], although it will probably screw up your topology)

maybe he deleted and selected “only faces”?

Press ALT + UKey and select a state before the trouble occured. This is your undo history and it is different depending on whether you are in object or edit mode. Good luck finding where the problem occured.

If somehow you did actually create a vertex only figure and feel like giving it some TLC - If you select 2 at a time and press F you create an edge - 3 or 4 verticies and press F and you make a face.

:-?

First- sorry about the caps. I only work in caps at work and I never notice it elsewhere.
Secondly, I never had any faces to begin with I just extruded and picked the wrong mode apparently- I was doing the sword tutorial.

Lastly- Ammusionist! Thanks!! There is a lot learn here and I am catching on quickly- but sometimes you run into a situation which isn’t cross referenced as explicitly as you would like. However, I think by this response that I chose the right program with a forum like this to turn to. Again thanks to all!

Stan