With in the Speed Limit

Ok, so over the past 5 months I’ve been working on this animation test. I took time out to create seperate files for both characters and created fighting actions like kicks and punches. But for some reason, I can’t get the right speed and timing to make it realistic. I set the playback on 24 FPS, but even with that, I don’t know if I have it at the right speed for realistic movement. To go even further into detail, most of the actions that I created has a keyframe once every 4 frames. Somehow, I feel like that I’m missing something important.

Do anyone think that I could achive the desired effect if I shrink the fighting actions down in in the NLA Editor in order to speed it up?

maybe you should try shrinking it and see how the action plays out but what i basically do when animating a fight scene is i first determine what actions my characters are gonna do in each shot and then i animate the action as one single long action for each character so that i dont have a problem of timing later on or positioning my character so that a “kick or punch action” reaches the other character, maybe you want to re use the actions and save time

I did that some time ago and it solved my problem.