Wolfman

This werewolf that gave me so much grief with the leg loops - he’s done! The main point of this project was for me to work a bit on hair dynamics - something that I think is worthwhile learning. He’s my first proper blender project (that’s worked out half decent), and I am extremely proud of him. :stuck_out_tongue: Tell me what you think!

Looks great! Very realistic (as far as werewolves go) and your little action is very well animated. You need to make something more with this guy!

Man, do not stop now. This is like trailer for the film. Give us a few more seconds. :slight_smile:

Man, do not stop now. This is like trailer for the film. Give us a few more seconds. :)”

"Looks great! Very realistic (as far as werewolves go) and your little action is very well animated. You need to make something more with this guy! "

Thanks guys that is like gold to me! Good thing I’m on holidays, I tried doing a decent project in term time but to no avail. >/

Tried to do more with the hair dynamics but it’s being temperamental…Will keep working on it tonight xD