-Wolverine-

Is this a Stan Lee ?> Those boots…what was he smoking? I guess it matches his mask/headband thing that gives him superdooper hearing. maybe the boots give him…i dunno…super dooper bunions.

But hey! I love the pose. pls work on the lighting.

Thank you durka…whoever you are…As for the boots, think of it as paper. When you hold up a normal 8 by 11 inch piece of paper, it flops over easily and bends down. Now take that paper and put a crease in it, it acts as support and the paper becomes rigid. Sure the artist’s view of what should be differs from mine, but wouldn’t a wolverine in the 3-D world want to have support, and something that ties it somewhat to reality.

but the top of the boots are soo huge! theyre supposed to come much closer to being real boots… think, a Zip up steel toed boot, that is unzipped. It should be able to come to hugging the skin, but has to support to hold it there. But its your model, take it how you like.

i’ve been frustrated with this model and the render times for each lighting check…it has been a pain in the butt because problems have been coming out of the rigging and texturing system like clockwork…so i think for artistic style and to cut down on rendering times on my 3 year old dell, i’ll do this shiznit cel shaded! it ain’t done yet, but im thinking this is how this one will be for now.

Attachments